Featured Post

The Intolerance of Tolerance: Our Present State of Affairs by Jesús Escobedo The intolerance of “tolerance” cries out for a hearing. The...

Saturday, June 16, 2007

DON'T GIVE UP TRYING


Don't Give Up Trying
by Manolete-je

“Where's there is love and inspiration, you can't go wrong. So don't give up trying to do what you really want to do.”

That's what the lady said in the song. Ella got it right, and Lou Gehrig did it!

What do I really want to do?
To serve my Lord Jesus, and see me active in or establishing a Spanish "L'Abri."
To serve my family, and find me doing His good will.
To serve my brethren in the Lord, and love them as He loves me.
To serve my neighbor, and love them as myself.

These things I really want to do.
What else? ¡Torear un toro!
¡Matador!
This too I really want to do.

No comments: